Thursday 7 January 2016

3 things to try to overcome money blocks and attract more financial abundance

Money is a topic I don’t often talk about (I think it’s the Englishness in me!), but it’s something all of us need to generate as we build our businesses and make them successful.
However, so many of us entrepreneurs have money issues and as a result aren’t where we want to be financially…
I’ve been there myself and that’s what I want to open up and talk about today.
There have been two times in my life where I was in a financial rut! I felt like things were so hopeless and I started to lose faith and wonder if I would ever be able to change my situation and get to where I wanted to be financially. It felt like there was a huge mountain to climb and on top of that I felt like I had a ball and chain around my ankle holding me back, because of what was going on in my head.
I eventually realised how out of alignment I was with allowing myself to receive and once I began to correct that, the ball and chain were gone and I was able to fly up that mountain (well maybe not fly, but I got up it!).
So, here’s what I’ve got for you in the video below:
1) My experience of being in a financial rut
2) The 3 things I did that helped me to turn my situation around
3) The crazy things that happened for me (and my friends who I’ve shared this with) following on from the steps
4) How you can make your own financial abundance guided visualisation (I promise you this is powerful!)
If you’re not where you want to be financially then watch the video below…

No comments: